Chinuch.org is a vast and growing digital database of free, teacher-created resources and materials for Limudei Kodesh. It presently serves over 40,000 registered members in over 95 countries, who download over 100,000 ideas, curricula, projects, workbooks and more each month. Forums and other network functionality allow educators to work together to improve the quality of chinuch everywhere, and eliminates "reinventing the wheel." Chinuch.org was founded by Shana and Alex Kramer.
- Free membership.
- Materials are copyright-free for non-commercial classroom and school use only.
- 10000+ Limudei Kodesh materials, fully searchable by grade, topic, contributor, keyword and more. New materials uploaded daily.
- 3000+ items in the Clipart & Photo Library.
- 100,000+ materials downloaded each month.
- Interactive forums for groups of educators.
- Over 600 professional curricula developed by the Torah Umesorah Teachers' Centers in Chicago and Brooklyn.
- Library of 50 years of Olomeinu Magazines, searchable by individual article.
- Audio Video Library, including professional development workshops and sessions from past Torah Umesorah conventions.
- Multimedia presentations for the classroom, SmartBoard ideas, bulletin boards, posters, middos programs, plays, administrative forms, craft projects, workbooks, and more...
- Personalized features such as automatic notifications about new materials, personal mailbox, download history and "Track your statistics" for members who submit materials.
Mrs. Donna Zeffren,
8630 Delmar Blvd., Suite 225 St. Louis, MO 63124
Donna Zeffren firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Gordon - Web Development Manager
Aliza Shapiro - Support and Publicity
Sora Rivkah Daina - Lesson Plans and New Materials
Chana Esther Stern - Materials
Chaim Baruch Kaufman - Graphics
Shainel Hinda Frank - Support and Feedback
Rabbi Eli Kamins - Office Administrator
Miri Muser - Olomeinu and Audio/Visual Archives